Okay

Hi. I called him; Greg. It wasn't easy. But that's the good part. Something happen in the family. Mom hates Aunt Megan. They never got along, but this time it's serious. But, first things first.

E.C. wanted me to call Greg for the longest time. So, when I got home from school yesterday, I did homework and looked at Greg's number.

Now, I never called a boy before, so what the hell am I suppose to say. "Hi. My name is.... I am from a strange family. My mom is close to 200 years old." I don't know. I hate this. I don't look good anyway. I'm just nerd. What would you do?

Listen, I just go to school, come home, do homework, play video games, talk to some of my friends and that's it. I have not talk my best friend Bethany in a long time, like a few weeks. I see her in the hall, but now, I don't know what to tell her.

It's sad, I forced my brother to be my new ultimate friend.

Bethany and I grew up together from pre-school. We used to go to this school in Valley Stream. They had horse back riding, gymnastics and other stuff; I don't remember.

When I was normal, we would play, talk and have fun. When my body changed, I don't know how I can tell Bethany, "Hi. I'm a shadow creature. I eat humans."

Come on, what would she think about me and my family. When I look in the mirror, I see the freak of the week.

Ok, I called Greg from the kitchen. I dialed his number as if I was dialing the president's number. I was shaking. I was so nervous that my nails grew long and pointy, my eyes turned hollow and my skin was dead. I looked like a functioning walking grim reaper with style.

He answered the phone, "Hi". I must have lost my mind because I hung up the phone. E.C. walked into the kitchen and stared at me. Then busted out laughing. He laughed so hard, he was crying and wanted to fall.

"What", I said.

"You forget, I can your mind," he said.

"Shut up!"

"It's just a nerd, like you. He's friends with C. He knows about you, E. K told him."

"What," I couldn't believe what E.C. was saying. I mean, I didn't know he knew C and K. So, my question was, who was he.

"Just call him. Say, yeah lover, what are you doing?" E.C. said.

"You know, you would look good in a dress, since you know how to talk like a girl."

"Please, if I was girl, you would be jesouly because I would look better than you. Who can deny my big blue eyes, my cheeks, my eyes lashes, my cute nose and my full sexy lips," E.C. said as he was blinking his eyes. I swear, he acted like he was in "Gone With The Wind" as Scarlett O'Hara.

"Are you gay?"

If I was, I would still look better than...."

E.C. wasn't able to finish his sentence because the CHIEF AND GOD entered the room.

"STOP THE TALKING," Simon Peter said with fire in his eyes. I peed in my pants and E.C. wanted to cry.

"You must respect God's rules and laws. YOU ARE SINFUL CREATURES."

E.C. and I left the kitchen and ran to my room for dear life. We lost the courage and the drive to tell Simon Peter again. For some reason, we had more than the usual fear of him.

Anyway, I called Greg on E.C. cell phone. I didn't want to use his phone. But, what could I do? I called Greg and he thought I was E.C. I told him, I was E.

We talked about school and our classes. Thank god, E.C. was there. He coach me through the conversation.

So Greg is on the fencing, chess and math teams. He comes from a crazy family like mine. He's cool. We like the same movies, shows and the same books. But, I was nervous and really wanted to get off the phone.

His voice was dark and deep like Chuck on Gossip Girl. I melted like hot chocolate. He sounded sexy and gorgeous. I don't remember everything he said, but hearing his deep voice made me into a little silly girl. When I hung up the phone, my cheeks were red. E.C. was laughing so hard that I hit him.

Today, Greg didn't approach me. I don't know what he looks like.

Aunt Megan came over and mom yelled at her. She ran out of the house crying. I don't know what is going on, but it has to do with M. What is going on?