To Lead

With the help of Uncle Merlin, I got on the debate team and got into Lead. Lead is a leader club in school. Hopefully, I will be able to branch out and know people. But, this is funny, I few kids in the school has read this blog.

I'm here among you. I saw Greg this morning. He smiled at me. I need to tell him, I know. But, I'm a creature of the night too. That's what the humans think.

I'm changing and I can feel it. I'm becoming more bold and stern. I hope, I dont turn into my mother. A person with no emotions, a stone cold moving statue without heart.

Since M is a half breed, I dont know how to talk to him. He is being bold with a no care way of think, which drives me insane.

His teeth are more sharp waiting to feed on flesh at a glance. School is nothing for him, since he knows, he can never die.

But, I am worry about the vampire, who may feed on him and I will never see him again.

Now, is M a blessing or a curse to our family? I dont know, since the vamps cant stand to see us.

I dont get it. We are all the same, but just different races. The humans still fear us the same.

I'm planning to stay after school. Simon freakin Peter will be picking me up. I cant stand him.

One ?, I have for him, where does he gets him people?