He's not on fire

Galvin was in church today. Yeah, I went, this morning. I got up and got dress and went to our church room. Simon Peter preached of course. It's about sinning, the bible, faith in God and all that. Crazy. Elenore, E.C. and me were bored to tears, until Galvin came into the room. There was a deep long silence to the point you can hear a mouse and their family conducting a church service for five mins.

Galvin was a little girl this time. He was wear a farmers girl blue dress with white dots and blue country shoes with ankle white socks. Pale white, with black hair and blue eyes. The hair was in pig tails and bangs.

I wondered how he found this girl and wondered if he was also bring us food. I could never eat a little girl, I don't care how hungry I am.

Galvin sat down as we all stared. He smiled, as if he is proud of his creations.

Simon Peter continued to preach after Galvin gave the sign. I would think, Galvin would be afraid of churches and another God like things. Simon Peter finished the sermon and we ate like a family and no, we didn't eat the girl's body.

K came over and Galvin asked her, why her family wasn't at church since they were in town. She didn't have an answer, but was on nerves around him. She needed to go to bathroom, but I know, she didn't to call her parents. Her father is totally scared of him.

We took a taxi to Westbury, just hang. You know. I need more friends.