Today, Today

Today was freaky. But this weekend was freaky. E.C. and I went to Westbury mall to shop and just to hang out. We just walked around the mall, shop and ate.

Shopping is a release for me. I'm such a girl. It was so much fun and E.C. and I talked about normal stuff. We didn't talk our feelings or the family.

When we ate, E.C. sat across from me. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and smiled. If he wasn't me brother, he would be the perfect boyfriend for me. He's beautiful with a beautiful soul. My heart raced and I laughed when I am around him. I would love to get married to him, only him. His oiled black hair, long eye lashes, pump lips and can talk about everything, just like a girl. He's and will always be my best friend.

But, something happen. CRAZY.

E.C. had to go to the bathroom. So what right, he came back with a number.

Found out, while we were walking through the mall, a guy was checking out. A guy. When E.C. was in the bathroom, the guy thought E.C. and I were dating, but E.C told him, we're just brother and sister; twins.

E.C. told me, he was tall, slender, brown eyes and went to our school, but was on the geek squad.

I have his number, but have not called him.

In school, I wanted E.C. to bring him to me, but he wants me to call him. I may do it tomorrow. I'm so scared. OMG.

What am I going to do? What am I going to say? I don't know. I never spoke to a guy, who wasn't a family member.

I wish E.C. would just point him out to me and I can see him. Because I don't even know what he looks like. But, I don't know, if I'm pretty enough.

Maybe I look like a monster is his eyes. I don't know. I wish he could just walk up to me in school and say, "Hi. My name is Greg." Because that's his name.

Oh God. What should I say? I want to yell,but it will be so silly to do so.

I wish, I had more self-esteem in myself and my abilities. I don't have anything to offer and then again, I never talk to him and don't even know what he's like.

I have to call him, but I wish my stupid bro could just help me out, for once. UGH!!!!!!!!!!