M

M is acting like a tool in the 3rd degree. I don't know why? He doesn't want to hang out with me or E.C. in school anymore. Such a jerk. I'm going to act like Trinity and pull rank.

Aunt Megan called Sunday night and mom and her screamed over the phone. It was so bad, like so bad, my mom changed into her true self and stayed like that for a while. My mom was PISSED. Simon Peter and my dad had to calm her down. E.C. and I talked about it, but we don't know what to do. I have to asked our Great grand father for advice. I don't trust him, but he made us, so I think he would know more about us then Simon Peter.

It's so funny, Great grand pa Galvin is like Jehovah to the Christians. But, what religion am I? I love God and have deep respect and faith, but I feel like, I'm a demon.

Plus, is Galvin really THE ONE, who we are not suppose to mention?

At first, I knew I was strange, but now, my life is complicated.