OMGish

He kissed me. OMG. I went to my first session of Lead. It was ok. Met a few girls and tried to be social.

Simon Peter waited outside in the car for me. He waited for me out in front of the school. I got into the car and it was cold as ice. As if, life didn't exist. I cant believe, he's my brother, well half brother. Remeber, his father is my grandfather. I wondered what the hell happen to him.

I was driven home like a rich queen for a rich country, but there was no emotion. I dont know why, I'm feeling so emotional.

I went upstairs to do my homework, so what right?

E.C. knocked on the door and opened it. "Your boyfriend is here. You better hurry", E.C. said.

I used demon time and I was waiting for him by the side on the sidewalk. I was sitting and was cool. He saw me.

"Can I join you?" Greg asked.

"ok".

He sat down next to me. I wanted to scream, but remained cool.

He knew, I knew.

You know the witch thing. He knew, I knew. Plus, he knows I'm a shadow creature. The Priest in his coven told him and gave him an outline of our history.

Remeber, I said, I dont know why Shadow Creature dont like witches and it's the other way around.

Greg told me, the witches believe we are hypocrites.

Our race are the biggest hypocrites of all. Because my grandfather taught about God, heaven, hell and worship, then my grandfather rape his own slave and daughter. Plus, we were created by a demon who wanted forgiveness from God.

Greg said The Head Priest knew my grandfather. They got into a fight about religion and the dark arts. My grandfather cursed him and threaten to eat him, if he didnt disappear.

Greg say something that made me think about Fire. I have to talk to her tomorrow about this.

But, out of the blue, he touched my face and I felt an release as if i died, but still awake. I closed my eyes and saw the ocean, smelt the salt water, digged my toes in the sand,feeling the breezes for the ocean rolling in and seeing the full moon Diana smiling at me. I was in heaven and had peace of mind and body.

He lend into me and kissed my lips. My body was loose in his arms, like I didnt have any bones in my body. O My God, how can one kiss can release you to a place of peace.

I dont know how long I was in his arms, but a sense came over me. I told Greg good-bye, used demon time to travel to my room.

E.C. came into my room and I told him everything.
Even about our Grandfather. But, if Galvin is trying to win back God's favor, should I trust him?