Can't sleep

Today, Greg touch me. I felt a tingling through my body. How can my body feel so weird with one touch on my arm. I wanted to scream, it was a crazy sensation. I felt good and weird. He's so cute. Just looking at him makes me get so nervous and I don't know how to speak, like I'm tongue tied. His smile is bright as the sun and dreaming like Ashton Kutcher. He's tall and slim and oh, he's so good looking. Oh, my god.

But, he's not me and I don't know what he is. But, I know, he's not normal, but again, I don't know. I called Spirit on Saturday to see if she could spy on him and she said she will. But, I know there is going to be a catch. I just know it. She's such a drama queen. Drama, Drama, Drama. Mom said, she's filled with drama because of her mother. I don't understand it and I don't care. So what, I don't care who likes who.

I talked to Fire on the phone and she was happy about Greg. She's not dating anyone, right now because she's going to school and learning more about changing into things. I don't get it. She's so beautiful and smart, I would think any guy would date her. But, she's ok and doing fine.

M is acting out more and more. He's so freakin weird, why is he my cousin? He needs a sun tan. I swear, he's so pale, whiter than a white wall. Whiter than chalk. He doesn't want to talk to us in school anymore. E.C. told me today, one day in gym class in fell and cut himself. The blood was there, but didn't run, like normal blood.

I know, my blood runs and I don't have the need to lick it or anything, only normal human blood. But, it's like wine to me. Like human flesh is like sweet chocolate. My mouth waters just thinking about it.

How did my mom make my dad into my race. Did she said, "To be with me you have to eat human flesh and drink human blood and I think you will live forever."

How does someone make the sacrifice to become something, they are not. Is it truly love? How did my mom tell my dad she was a Shadow Creature? Or did my dad already know?

What is Greg? Who is he?

I'm so eager to go to school, just to see him. On Friday, I did talk to him in the library. I don't know what he said, but I was looking at him. It's was crazy. E.C. saw me and laughed.

I just don't want K and C to know.