Greg

I met Greg, yesterday at school. What else can I say? He is so hot, so full of magic and life. Ok, here it is.

I was walking in the hall after English class. So what, right. Well, you know, just walking to my math class. It's so strange and eerie when I walked down the hall with all the normals. You see the normals checking their mansion like lockers which you wonder if a little butler guard their books and things.

It's so funny, the normals are checking their lockers, talking, gossiping, judging others, smile and laughing, but it's a buffet for me. Just looking at them makes my mouth water, I close my eyes and think about how they would taste and I get an unsettling feeling to just bite the most tender parts of their bodies to kill my cravings.

Thinking about it,I think a would change into my true self, I continue to talk about it, but I can't. Right now, I have the craving for some true real bloody human flesh. I crave it so.

I needed to walk to my next class, but a boy tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around because I knew it wasn't family. K would yell out my name, C would act like a poor white ass gangsta and E.C. would just walk up to me.

I turned around, the boy was white with a dark tan, curly brown hair with blonde highlights, slim and cute. I was blown away when I saw him. I just wanted to miss math class, just for him.

He just moved here from Canada with his parents and grandparents. He was happy living in the states and met K through drama class.

He didn't say much, I think he was nervous, but I was too. I did most of the talking. I talked about school, my brother and anything on my mind. I couldn't believe it, I met him.

I left him in the hall and went to class, but I didn't want to. He is so cute, like a little cute puppy. Oh, so cute. I didn't want to leave him.

When I got to my desk, I txt E.C.

There is something about him, I don't know about. Strange. It seems, he's not normal. I didn't the feel to eating him.

I don't know about him. I heard, I can call Spirit to spy on him. I'm going to it. Because, he's not normal.

Galvin came to me. He told me to be myself and to let things flow. I was not meant to understand everything, but I should let things flow and everything will be reveal.

I don't know if Galvin care about us or not.