Cold as the weather

I'm as cold as the weather, today. I need to be more social, instead of the girl with a big nasty hair mold on the face.

K is in sports and in the drama club. C is in the music club. E.C. is part of fencing team and chess club.

I need to do something. I have been so worried about my family and my own emotions; which made forget about living.

I forgot how to live in human time and want things to speed up like in Demon time.

I have been trying to figure out my life instead of living it. I need to get out.

Greg wasn't in school today and I have not spoken to him. I don't know if I should tell him, I know. Should I, I don't know. But, may ask, how I know.

I can't tell him, I put a spy on him. Damn. What should I do? Plus, I don't know why my family don't like witches?

It's not like we are saints.