Darkness

Fire and her family left this morning. All I feel is darkness. My heart is black and my blood turned dry. There's no life in me, no more.

I'm drifting life today without a care. I have a disease and I can't get cured. I'm tinted and I can't get pure. Who am I? What is my purpose in life? I thought I knew. Which God do I pray too? I do have a clue.

Today in school, K didn't want to talk and C was sick. E.C. wanted to be near me, but he was afraid our grandfather disease will hunt him.

Why can't life be the same before the story Uncle Merlin told us? I'm so lost as if I living in a deep pit of darkness and I'm searching for the light.

There is something wrong with M. I know it. But, can't talk about that now.

I'm confused. Last night, I saw creatures in my room. They were looking over me and if I was a precious jewel. They were strange looking, some were tall, some were short and some were eyes.

They were examining me and when I looked at them, I couldn't breathe. I wanted to pray and yell for God, but my voice was delete from my soul.

Are these demons from hell? What do they want to say to me? I'm a product of a demon? I don't know. I wish I knew.

I have so many questions and little answers. Since, I know the true natural of me and my family, what is next.

Why do I have to judge? And why do I feel my twin brother and I will betrayed? I wish I knew