My consins

Today was still weird. It felt like, I ate some bad meat and I can't vomit. I drifted from class to class today. I didn't feel like myself. E.C. felt insane. For the first time, we didn't feel like the same person. Last night, after I wrote my first blog post, I carefully walked into my brother's room. He was talking in his sleep saying, "Judge, Judge, Judge". I didn't know why?

What was he dreaming about?

Ok, school was weird. K ran up to me in the hallway and started to talk a mile a minute. She did talk about Fire, Wind, Earth and Spirit flying into New York; which was cool. I knew that. But, I did know Uncle Merlin was going tell us a story; which is a BIG thing.

When Uncle Merlin tells us a story, it means he's going to tell us more history about the family. The more I see people who are not part of my family act, I can see my family is not normal. That's the true.

My mother calls us Shadow Creatures; which make sense. When my monster comes out, I can stick on a wall like a shadow. Serious! The first time this happen, I was freakin out. My family can do the same thing.

It's crazy, but I have dealt with it. M was in school. K saw him and try to speak him, but he yelled at us and gave us the finger again. I don't know why he is so nasty. He was never like this before. M looks dead and can fully change like us. He has pale death skin, pale blue eyes and jet black hair. He looks like the walking dead and get weirder each year.

School today, I don't remember it. I don't even remember how I got home. E.C. went to C's house. I wish, he was home with me. I needed someone to talk too, specially after what I hear.

This is what happen. I came home in a daze as if I was on a drug with no feeling or emotions. Ok. I walked to the door and open the front door, so what. Who cares.

I live in a large Old English type house. To me, it's normal, but to Fire, my house is a mansion. The living room, kitchen and dining rooms look like it should be in a London museum.

Anyway, I walked up the stairs and heard Simon Peter yelling at a woman. I couldn't believe it. Simon Peter with a woman. I walked near his room to try to listen, but I was planning to use a trick I have been trying perfecting , called reading minds. I can do it. So, I walked to the door and in a split second, the door swung open and Simon Peter was a giant. He stared at me and at that point, I wanted to die. I was shaking in my pants, but soon I have to laugh.

I snow white tiger with blue eyes and soft fur walked out of Simon Peter small closet type room, where is has his own bed, library, refrigerator, bathroom and pray room.

The tiger walked out and smiled. It looked like a girl tiger but I was not sure. She looked at me and laughed a little. She looked back at Simon Peter and stared into his eyes to the point he felt embarrass.

With his big tall self, "YOU ARE SIN", he said and slammed the door shut. The tiger was acting like a well-behave house cat. I pet her soft wonderful white and she stop moving. She looked at me with sad eyes and said, "Honey, don't worry. He's an idiot and afraid to face his own demons, like the rest of this God damn family."

I looked at her and smiled. "Spirit", I yelled and she jumped on me.

The white tiger turned into a beautiful tan freckled young woman with long beautiful silky long red hair. Spirit hugged me and I felt alive. She looked like a super model filled with drama. Spirit and drama went hand in hand. She caused it and brought it, but she was my hero. I loved her. She is never afraid to speak her mind. One thing is, I don't know how old she is. One day, Fire told me, she remembered when the car was invented, but she looks like she's 30.

Anyway, she's Fire's older sister.

"Where's your mom?" Spirit asked.

"I don't know," I told her.

"Ok. Well, Fire and the rest of the clan will be here soon. Ok, " Spirit said.

She talked to the top of the stairs and looked back at me and said, "We're all sinful here. We're the devil spawn and remember that. This is not your fault. Remember, OUR GOD loves us, even though it doesn't seem right. Peace."

Spirit walked down the stairs as if she was royalty.

I don't know what she meant. My family loves God and serve him faithfully, but we don't go to church outside our house. We have a church room; which we go into every Sunday morning. Uncle Clive and Aunt Nevaeh with K and C, joins us. We read the bible and confess our sins. But, there is one thing; which is strange, only Fire's family can change into things, animals and be invisible. I wish, I could do that.

Anyway, Fire is in town. I spoke to her. She's feels sick and excited at the same time like me. All my family will be under the same roof and the party will be crazy. I saw some of the servants, they do look delicious to eat. My mouth water when I see them. The food is going to be good.

If Spirit is going to be there, the fireworks are going to fly. OMG.

Know what, this blog is fun.