Family Tree

Last night, before my visit from Great Grand Father, I was wondering how my mom got my father to become Shadow Creature. Strange, but how do you even ask someone to become a monster. How does someone become a monster?

Aunt Megan was at my house talking to my mom. I believe, my mom was piss at her,but she doen't like her anyway. So what? What is, M? They were talking about him and how he'll be judge? WTF?

Yeah, M is a mess and so dark, but he's my cousin. Like, hello. My mom was talking about him as if he was an outsider, but that's how he acts. So what?

I hate these secrets.

Last night, Galivn, visited me. It's so strange. I was at my desk in my bedroom, with the door open. Just doing homework.

In a split second, the door slammed shut as if a storm was in my hallway. It made me jump out of my chair. Crazy.

I ran to the door, but it seemed it was nailed shut. I looked around my room and heard a voice. It was Galvin, I knew it.

I can't say what he told me.

Am I child of God? Does God loves me, even though I come from unnatural means?
Am I judging my family?