Today, Oh Today -- Why me?

My name is E. I'm a crazy teenager with a crazy family. I'm going through some stuff, so my cousin name Fire told me to create a blog. So here I am.

I live in Garden City, New York. If you don't know where Garden City is, it's on Long Island. It's seems my mom and dad have been living there for years. Which is a problem and that's why I'm worried. My stomach is in knots and I want to scream my head off, but I need to say calm. I wish, I can just speak my mind, but I can't because it would not be proper. What the hell, is being proper all about.

I hate the secrets of my family.

As I said, I go to a private school in Garden City with my twin brother, who I love an adore. I also go to school with my two crazy and strange cousins. They are twins two. The boy named C, act like a poor ass white rap without a clue and his sister named Kris is on speed 24/7.

They think they are so special because their mother is a film director and their father is a movie star. So what?

But, their is a problem. My parents don't age. My aunts and uncles don't age. NO ONE AGE.

But, I will talk about that later.

But, this morning, I was in the shower and my brother named E.C walked into the bathroom to pee, so what? My brother and I are like the same person. If I could, I would married him but we are brother and sister. We know that. But, this morning Simon Peter was freakin piss.

Simon Peter is like our guardian or advisor. He makes sure that we are ok, read the bible, pray to God and watch us. He's really creepy. He's tall and slim and wear black clothes all the time. He's so white, that if he was not walking I would think he was dead. But, I love his blue eyes. So crystal blue, it's like a crystal blue diamond. I never see him with a girl and he is always alone.

Ok, he freaked out when E.C was in the bathroom with me. He screamed and yelled. He became a giant and the gates of hell was upon us. We didn't know what to do. E.C. left as fast as he could and I stop taking my shower. My nakedness was still covered and I was shaking.

"YOU ARE SINNING AGAINST GOD. YOU ARE SINNERS. NEVER SHALL YOU DO THIS AGAIN," Simon Peter said and left.

I didn't know what to do. I don't remember anything else; all I know I was at school.

For the first time, my brother and I didn't speak in school. The truth is, I didn't want to speak to anyone.

C did bother me in school as usually. He's so cute, but he's an idiot. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and creamy tan skin. He looks like his super star father, but without the talent. But, I know he's going through his stuff too.

But, I had to show him my true self in a janitor closet. As, I said, I'm not normal. My nails grow long, thick and sharp like a monster. My skin turns to death. My teeth are a jagger and sharp like broken knives. My eyes become hollow without life and my burn mark travels to my cheek.

C pissed in his pants and he can do the same as well, just like the rest of my family.

My questions are: Why are we like this? What's my history? I saw my other cousin named M in the hallway, today. He knows everything. But, gave me the finger and walked away and I don't know why.

What's the hell is going on? I wish I knew. I better go.

My cousin Fire and her family will be coming to town next week for a family function. Talk later.