Getting Late

I have school tomorrow, but I have to write this.

I couldn't go to church today, even though, it's in my own house. I feel sick. How can I go to church when my family is the seed of Galvin, an angel from heaven who became a demon, is my grandfather. He made us to be monsters.

I found out about the family and my family dates back to the Pilgrims arriving to America; which was my grandfather and grandmother.

My grandfather name is Eric, who is in a frozen state is a basement somewhere because he raped my mother, who gave birth to Simon Peter. My grandmother's name is Olyvia and did know she is at lest 4oo years old, but looks like a 50 year old.

When my grandmother was a teenage in Boston, Mass, she hated church. Her parents made her go to church every Sunday and she read the bible everyday. She had brothers and sisters, and they lived in a two bedroom house is woods.

One day, my grandmother went to church one Sunday and Eric (my grandfather) was preaching. She feel in love with him, just with one look. My grandmother and grandfather started courting as they call it, but in the year 2009, they were dating. But, something happen that had to deal with Galvin.

My grandparents got married and moved to what is now called Garden City, New York. My mother and her brothers and sister was born. Aunt Rebecca was a runaway slave from the south. My grandfather found her in the woods.

Aunt Rebecca was the family nanny, until my grandfather had sex with her. She found out that she was pregnant and moved out west. Spirit is the product of Aunt Rebecca and my grandfather.

My grandfather raped my mother and had to be in a frozen state. Simon Peter was born and because he was born by a crime, he became a priest or spiritual guide in the family.

This is the organization of my family:

My mom == The Leader of the family, Management and the Judge.
Uncle Merlin == The history guy and the keeper of the past, the present and future
Aunt Elisabeth == Business and Money
Uncle Bryan == Science and medical
Uncle Clive == Arts, Sports, Writing and Entertainment

Simon Peter, Mark, Luke, Matthew, John and James are the spiritual guides who helps with each family.

Aunt Rebecca == spies for the family

When my mom, aunts and uncles got married, they had to change their mates into Shadow Creatures.

Now, things make sense and why were they we are.

My love raw human flesh, human blood and we change into a hideous monster with a burn mark.

My mom's burn mark is a pair of scales.
Uncle Merlin's burn mark is a open book.
Uncle Bryan's burn mark is a medical sign.
Aunt Elisabeth's burn mark is a pentical.
Uncle Clive's burn mark is Arts.
Aunt Rebecca's burn mark is Water.
Simon Peter's burn mark is an Angel.

Yes, Galvin was there in a nice press suit with color on his face. He took one of the servants bodies that we didn't eat. He explain himself and why he made us. He wanted to prove to God that he, Galvin can create like God himself.

He was married to a human and had a half human son named Hosan. God flooded the earth and his son died with all the half human giant people on the earth. He was sad and walked the earth for years and years. He found my grandfather and bite him. My grandfather and grandmother had the taste for human flesh and blood.

That's some of the history of my family. Strange. But, this is the strange thing. My brother and I are responsible for the family. We will have the power to order spies, make decisions for the family, judge family members and manage the family by their gifts and powers. We were told by Uncle Merlin, we will have make a important and sad decision in the family, but he doesn't know anything else.

K and C are second in command. God, I hate this.

Uncle Merlin said something else. Fire and I will hate each other to point we would want each other to die. I can't believe that. We are best friends.

At the end, Spirit cause drama about how the family hates her and how Galvin is the only dad she knows. She also told my mom, who is her half sister and Simon Peter to get there head out of their asses. She left.

I went to my room, alone. Thought about the story Uncle gave and it made sense. We are monsters. I though about vampires and werewolfs the monsters I hated. My family were just like them. I stared at myself in the mirror and saw a monster with a sad face.

How can I survive this? I am sad and scared like a little child capture in a lie and heartache. My family is not normal and our religion is something.

I love the church and I love God, but who is my God? Who do I pray too? Who do a worship? I don't know what to do. I need faith. I know it. Maybe God will give me the answer. I hope so.

I am so scared and I don't know what to do. I am freak. How can I be normal like everyone else.