hi there

ok. i know, i have been mia. but, a lot is going on in my family. dealing with M, me, Greg and Fire. I spoke to Fire about Greg and she told me, her mother was raped by my grandfather. What the hell?

Fire even said thatg my grandmother wiped her mother and sent her out west before she gave birth to Spirit. so Spirit is my mom's half sister. Simon Peter is my half brother and half brother to Spirit. does that make sense. Crazy.

Found out, Fire knows what Greg is into because she deals with magic. magic makes her change into differenet things.

my family has been among the vamps to long. they still think, they are fashion models with chip on their shoulder. they are just a pain in the ass. they need sun and make up.

M is feeling depress. he is looking more like a vamp then a shadow. shit. what the hell did aunt meg do? what was she thinking?

uncle merlin doesnt know what to do?

what would my grandfather do; i wonder.

K caught me holding hands with Greg. K knows about him and his coven. My uncle Clive is friends with a witch in Greg coven. I asked K, not to tell anyone. I hope shed doesn't. I like Greg. I dont care that he is a witch.