Crazy Times

I have been so busy with Greg and family stuff. I'm going to say this, I HATE VAMPIRES. They are bitches of the damn night. These creatures damned so much. I know God can't stand them. A few of them stay over for the weekend to handle M.

They're so concern about their race being touch with foreign genes. Their concern was, what type of person M will be. So what? Don't you think, my mom is worried about the whole thing too.

I didn't know about this, but vampires run around in clans. Each clans has a leader and the followers. Apollo is the leader of this clan, so what. But, even though, Apollo is the leader, he has to answer to a body of higher up people. Crazy. Just more red tape to do something.

If something needs to be done in our family, my mom will get it done. So, having a brunch of fashion model creatures at my house was crazy.

I had to share my room with a vamp girl. She looked like a model without blood and sunlight. She had black hair and no soul in her eyes. She looked dead. Her name is Myst. She was every quiet and kept to herself. She was their for business, not to social. I don't even know what job she does for the ratmpires, but it must be important and she was the only one who slept in a coffin. The rest of the ramps slept on guest room beds in the house.

They met at night with my mom in the library, but they do walk around during the day. I didn't know that. They feel, they get their full power of mental and spiritual during the night. Well, that's what Apollo says, anyways.

So, I didn't ask my mom about what Greg and Fire told me. Plus, I have not seen M around lately. He has not been in school this week.

I wish, I can hold him and comfort him, but he was dealt with a bad hand and I don't know what he is going through or what to say.

I hope Apollo doesn't kill him, his own son.

I have to go.